- Awesome Guests, Awesome HostJanuary 10, 2018 by kaboudbsas from United States
Paul has an energy and an interview style that's easy going and laid back, but the interviews are always in-depth, introspective, and informative. Definitely worth a listen if you're an entrepreneur, nomad, or someone who aspires to be.
- Two words.........July 26, 2017 by Melvedere from United States
Game Changer! I listened to episode 88 with Sean Croxton and my mind was blown. Paul has an enthusiasm and love for what he does and you can feel it as soon as he speaks. Great stuff my friend, continue blazing that trail and living your dream, while helping everyone live their dreams. And to the fellow path hunters, best of luck to you and your journey. MJ
- Honest and transparentMay 9, 2017 by LukusMaximus from Canada
Paul is an awesome guy! After meeting him in person after his stint in Chiang Mai, Paul is sincere when he says he wants help people change their lives. The podcast is always full of interesting conversations and I can honestly say I've made a friend for life. Keep it up dude! - Luke Benjamin Thomas (TMD Show)
- Passionate host and knowledgable guestsApril 18, 2017 by Danny Flood from United States
This show features tons of killer, in-depth interviews with real digital nomads out there big things! Highly recommended listening to this podcast just to see what's possible!
- Love the Transparent aspectMarch 22, 2017 by BigThom1 from United States
Love that you are transparent in this aspect, we all go thru stuff...
- Great stuff!March 15, 2017 by Jamie | YourBestManager.com from Canada
Paul brings on great guests and is so dialed in to his niche. This show is inspiring, but also practical. Enjoy!
- Yeah! Paul is just getting started... can't wait to see what happens nextMarch 15, 2017 by Chris Guillebeau from United States
I really enjoyed being a guest on The Path Hunters Podcast. Paul has a ton of energy and I'm excited to see what he does next with the show!
- New listener!March 15, 2017 by Akp11111119999 from United States
Just found your show and I love it. Keep it up!
- So happy I found this podcast!March 7, 2017 by Karileed from United States
This podcast is fantastic. The interviews are amazing and Paul gives such great advice for overcoming any obstacles that are in the way of your dreams. Keep up the great work!
- Inspirational and InsightfulNovember 26, 2016 by JeremyEnns from Canada
Paul puts out such consistently great episodes that are both entertaining, and inspirational. The guests are awesome, and Paul asks some really great questions, leading to some superb conversations!
- Paul Lam is a passionate guyOctober 23, 2016 by ScarTown416 from Canada
I met Paul through a mutual friend and ever since we met it's been all love. This guy is genuine and sincere. I've been listening to his Podcast ever since. How he speaks through his podcast, is how he is in real life. Paul's podcast is extremely motivational and wants you to accomplish more in life. Unleash the inner beast!!!
- Fantastic Energy and Message ProvidedOctober 13, 2016 by Summoner: AidenOlia from United States
Paul has only in a short amount of time created a fantastic platform. I have thoroughly enjoyed his podcasts! One thing that I have enjoyed is that he has a nice mix of both long and short podcasts that each have a great nugget of useful information. I am excited to see where the podcast goes and seeing how Paul grows as an entrepreneur and as a podcaster!
- Raw and TransparentAugust 18, 2016 by FilipOnItunes from United States
Paul covers many of the typical hang-ups and struggles everyone faces when they're looking to redefine who they are. He shares his thoughts freely and comfortably as if you were having a conversation with a friend in a coffee shop. Definitely a podcast to listen to if you're tired of over-produced / hyped-up shows that don't seem real.
- Unleash the beast!August 17, 2016 by Shawn Manaher from United States
This podcast will really unleash the beast for path hunters/entrepreneurs. Your podcast will help a lot of people still finding their path on the road to entrepreneurship. Sharing your goals and commitment to listeneters are a great way to relate to your listeners, too. Way to go Paul!
- EnergizingAugust 4, 2016 by Songbird54 from United States
I love the enthusiasm of this host. It is infectious and motivating. Great job!
- Motivating!August 3, 2016 by mikewchan from United States
Sometimes you need motivation to get you going, and this show gives you that push to achieve great things. Excellent interviews with great guests, and this will definitely help you overcome any hurdles in your way!
- Great qualityAugust 3, 2016 by Whole Being Inc from United States
Paul has a good voice, high quality sound, love the content!
- Excellent podcast!July 23, 2016 by Kiwipina from New Zealand
Have loved how motivating, encouraging and interesting this podcast has been so far! Love how it's been made for entrepreneurs and digital nomads 🙂
- WowJuly 20, 2016 by Bigjolten6655 from Canada
Hey you really changed my life. I want to go out and experience new things and this was the push I needed
- InspirationalJuly 20, 2016 by Haeadsoccer from Canada
You changed my life for real
- RefreshingJuly 14, 2016 by Ninja24221789 from Canada
Thanks Paul for helping me keep a positive outlook, I can feel your energy through your podcast. Best of luck!
- Forget Joel Osteen!July 8, 2016 by tonyftnguyen from Canada
I use to listen to Joel Osteen in the car on my way to work. Now, knowing that a good friend of mine is pouring his heart and soul to allow others to experience their true potential, makes listening to this refreshing podcast better. To be completely honest, I don't know Paul as much as I'd like to - but through these podcasts I'm starting to see that he's full of drive and definitely paving a path for not only himself, but ultimately for others. Keep it up Paul!!!
- Great energy good storiesJuly 4, 2016 by nvsnapp from United States
Paul is making it happen and he's very transparent with his practical content. I enjoyed listening to his broadcast and look forward to further engaging topics in the future!
- Awesome PodcastJuly 3, 2016 by Blevan431 from Canada
Excellent Podcast, very insprational and delievered with passion!
- Just what I neededJuly 2, 2016 by CassandraBrumz from Canada
Thanks Paul!! I've been running out of motivation as of late and this is just what I needed to pick me back up. Great listen, thanks for sharing!!
- Go for it!July 1, 2016 by minijocelyn from Canada
Lots of variety so far, really relatable and so positive. Thanks Paul! Let's all go for it 🙂
- Simply amazingJuly 1, 2016 by tee.kay.why from Canada
Motivating, inspiring, passionate, just simply amazing. Feeling that positive energy, thanks! Keep it up!
- Paul is amazing and he's only going to growJuly 1, 2016 by FrozenTrinit from Canada
Amazing podcast, I can only see Paul growing more and more as time progresses. Great job !
- Loved finding this!July 1, 2016 by Rllowe7 from United States
The Path Hunters podcast is kickass! SO many gems even in just a few minutes.
- InspirationalJuly 1, 2016 by Phanner1 from Canada
I'm glad you're following your heart and doing what you love. All the best
- Awesome Podcast!July 1, 2016 by ¥€£¥ from United States
Listened to all the podcasts! “Chasing Your Dreams & Passion” is by far my favorite. Great motivational speaker, keep pursuing your dreams! 10/10 highly recommend listening to!
- How refreshingJune 30, 2016 by jonnydeacon.com from United Kingdom
Finally a podcast that has depth in conversation and not the cookie cutter approach like so many in this space. More please.
- WowJune 30, 2016 by Andrey Zhur from Canada
The guy really knows what he is talking about. Very inspirational!!!
- Keep it comingJune 30, 2016 by Morgstar77 from Canada
Great stuff, interested in hearing more of what this man has to say
- Great listen !!June 30, 2016 by Kingkongpho from Canada
Wonderfully inspirational. Love listening during my weekly routine. Always make time for it.
- SO AMAZING!!June 29, 2016 by Hdstvpgcfichn from Canada
This is one of the best Inspirational Podcast I've ever heard! I love it so much and hope you give it a try to see for yourself!
- SUCH A GOOD PODCASTJune 29, 2016 by Franci06 from Canada
I love listen to podcasts and this one doesn’t disappoint me!!! Love the content!! great Job!
- uber inspiringJune 29, 2016 by Croutuan from Canada
I stumbled across your podcast as I followed one of your interviewees. You have great energy and your approach in getting out some great information that I'm sure will be uber valuable to your listeners!
- AwesomeJune 28, 2016 by Mohanxu from Canada
Motivated me to get started and actually changed my life. Paul's just a genuine great guy, great personality and someone that isn't afraid to chase his dreams. I'm so proud of you paul, keep it up! Really appreciate you brother! You can do this!
- Excellent!June 28, 2016 by VitalyPecherskiy from Canada
Love Paul's passion - very energizing!
- PAUL LAM HAS ARRIVED!!June 28, 2016 by wiggity1000 from Canada
The energy, the passion, the enthusiasm - it's the REAL deal! Loving the episodes so far, keep the momentum going strong brother. Keep inspiring us with your light and message. - Jay
- Love itJune 28, 2016 by Greddyboy from Canada
Amazing podcast, with purpose and passion
- Just what I was looking forJune 28, 2016 by The Insider14Z from Canada
I've been looking for an inspirational podcast like this one and Paul, totally relate to your story. Thanks for creating this!
Hey Path hunters!
Talk about being raw and real with you all!
This time around I have an amazing entrepreneur for the Path Hunters Podcast that works with people on finding clarity within themselves, focusing on forgiveness and settling with the things that have been stopping you from being truly happy.
Go ahead and dig!
I used myself for this episode and allowed Anil to pick at what has been stopping me from getting out of my own “way” in a sense. We dove into my relationship with my dad and chatted about different aspects and what I should do to grow this relationship with my dad in order to grow as a person.
How can others achieve more happiness?
Anil explained how anyone can achieve a life of fulfillment and he calls it the “3 Gs” they are
- Give – give away your time, money, energy, love without wanting anything else in return.
- Grateful – Being grateful for what you have, and not focus on what you don’t have.
- Grow- Grow yourself emotionally, physically, spiritually & mentally.
Why awareness is key
Anil mentions that everyone should develop an awareness because only by growing your awareness you’re able to find clarity within yourself and then work on whatever it is that may be stopping you from being happy.
It was really fun chatting with Anil for the path hunters podcast find some amazing info on his and grab a copy of his book on the show notes page at Pathhunters.com
The Mindfulness App I mentioned was called Sway as well.
You may also like these episodes:
>>>Foursigmatic.com/pathhunters Check it out and use the promo code Pathhunters and get 10% OFF your order!<<<
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Let me or Steven know! One of the best ways is to leave a 5-Star iTunes Review