Today’s guest is Mitch and Sarah Loar from Traveloars.com an amazingly fun couple that I really enjoyed talking to.
We chatted about many things in this podcast interview. I wanted to get more info on what it’s like to travel together as a couple, building online businesses, and more insights on how they first took off and became location independent.
It was a really fun chat.
- We dove into cutting down on your material possessions
- How Mitch and Sarah got started
- What they did to prepare for their ultimate vision of being location independent
- Why it’s easier for men to let go of their material things than women
- the ins and outs of housesitting
- and so much more!
Mitch and Sarah are a HUGE inspiration to me because down the road I can only see myself and my spouse to live a similar lifestyle as well. I’m so grateful that they were so open with everything
Thank you so much, Mitch and Sarah!
Check out pathhunters.com/mitchandsarah for more info!
Referral House-Sitters link https://www.trustedhousesitters.com/su/lWHtuOZx
Follow Mitch & Sarah
You may also like these episodes:
Book Reference: Untethered Soul-Micheal Singer
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Let me know! One of the best ways is to leave a 5-Star iTunes Review